Reftagger

Sunday, April 13, 2014

I've Got No Reason To Quit IHC

While this song is from last year, I think it is still relevant to us today.  I think every once in a while we need a reminder that no matter what may be going on in our lives, we have no reason to turn back. There is nothing to go back for. I think of the time Jesus was talking to his followers and disciples and so many of them turned their backs on Him and walked away. Jesus turned to those closest to him and asked, "will you also go?" And their reply was so profound and revealing of their true desperate dependence on Him, "To whom else can we go, Thou has the Words of Life!!!" John 6:60-71 Truly no matter what we are facing there is nothing worth going back for. I've got no reason to quit. Watch the Mayle Family at IHC 2013 from Holiness Online



1 comment:

  1. Pastor Gordon, thanks so much for sending this to me. I am going to watch more of the videos you mentioned and the postings on the sideline also.
    Carol Lindberg

    ReplyDelete